Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets. With our global footprint and forward-leaning customer experience solutions, we serve our clients via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
We create digital momentum, empower others, inspire people, and assure delivery success with our unprecedented digital approach. We can walk the talk and beyond! By representing what is digital in any client sales scenario, take everyone to a successful digital launch and in accordance with our operational agile model with multiple stakeholders and technology experts drive the clients' success targets and reach the performance sweet spot!
We are looking for a Product Success Expert who will grow product and platform maturity for operations and client expectations, with tech collaboration with vendors.
- responsible for the vendor’s platform capabilities and configuration with the client, local operations, and vendor (platform features, reports, dashboards, and integrations)
- you will be part of the Digital Commerce and Interaction team
- you shall be an expert within chat and messaging and have a good knowledge of self-service, analytics, and performance management, to support both clients and local operation in designing their solutions in the product platforms
- as super-admin assure platform technology are optimized to vendor capabilities, client expectations and operations environment assure structured and reliant technology deployments and continuous improvements in an agile mode of operation to handle known, unknown events and opportunities
- optimize the platform technology configuration and Transcom operational usage and performance to exceed client expectation
- as our hands-on vendor platform tech expert assure vendor performance, escalations, relations and influence the future roadmap
- assure the client’s success in regards to the platform technology capacity, operational environment, and our global best practises.
Professional qualifications/Specific knowledge:
We are looking for someone who used to work with agile methodologies. Knowledge will be demonstrated through experience from customer service and experience in tool administration and working with vendors.
We believe that you have:
- a technical or analytical background, maybe as a platform or product specialist or owner, architect, developer, analyst and are used to work directly and independent with internal/external customers
- a talent to connect tech with customer and user context and by that configure or deploy solutions
- minimum 2 years' experience in relevant business
- previous experience in customer service or vendor management (good to have)
- direct experience of driving digital growth or transformation in customer service, CRM, marketing (good to have)
- English language C1/C2 level + another native European language
What we expect from you:
- knowledge of the capabilities of the platform in-depth and thrive to find solutions in any challenge connected to the platform
- to be solution-oriented that goes beyond problem-solving and see the user journey
- easily identify a problem statement, create user scenarios that connect to the technology solution and action
- customer experience and user obsession that always sees what impact it has on the user journey
- the contagious curiosity of the technology capacity
- performance and reporting savvy who knows what is the actual and relevant data that matters
- to understand what it takes to be successful together
- Win-Win-Win-Win DNA mindset (consumer, client, operations, vendor)
- to create a momentum of opportunities
- passion to boost others
- a doer with a bigger thinking
- experienced a successful project manager & someone who introduces new methods, ideas, and products.
Does this sound interesting!? Then we’d love to hear from you!