Wiring Harness CAD Engineer (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are now looking for a motivated Wiring Harness CAD Engineer with advanced CAD skills to join our Wiring Design Team in Vehicle Engineering Department on many interesting and challenging projects. You can expect to experience first-hand how the fastest cars in existence are developed and produced.
- Develop the entire wiring harness on vehicle level
- Create documentation for harness manufacturing
- Integrate and manage supplier parts
- Create and manage standard parts
- Cooperating with other engineers who are working on the vehicle development
- Make improvements in original designs based on testing data
- Research and learn in the field of work
- Advanced skills in CAD (preferably Catia v5 or Dassault 3DX)
- Bachelor or higher degree (mechanical/electrical engineering background)
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Architecture
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
- Great communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Independent and responsible at work
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
3. Considered as an advantage:
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in wiring harness CAD (Catia, Inventor…)
- Embedded hardware knowledge
4. What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.