Who we are:
Gideon Brothers is a leading AI and robotics company, founded in 2017. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of +70 super-talented people, including eight PhDs and 35+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team in Zagreb!
Scope of Work:
In this position, the candidate will be a part of our mechanical engineering team. The team is responsible for design, validation and testing activities for functional parts and systems used in our robotic products and applications. The candidate must be able to work as a member of a small team. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about working on complex and exciting robotic systems of the future.
- Participation in the development of custom mechanical solutions (ideation, embodiment, CAD design, system integration).
- Collaborative 3D CAD modeling, data management, production-ready technical documentation, under the supervision of a team lead.
- Development of subsystems using standard and custom parts, and integration into a cohesive platform architecture.
- Cross-functional team collaboration with product designers and electronics engineers.
- Active collaboration in project discussions and reviews.
- Communication with suppliers and subcontractors regarding manufacturing and supply requests for prototype production.
- Providing status updates on tasks using our project management application.
- Minimum 3 years of mechanical engineering experience in product development and knowledge in manufacturing processes.
- Experience with 3D CAD software.
- Self-organizing and self-driven person with broad experience in mechanical engineering.
- Ability to create and interpret blueprint documents.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical data when researching for new solutions.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good sketching and concept generation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with robotics in general.
- Experience with FEM analysis
- Experience with power transmission systems.
- Good prototyping capabilities and hands-on approach.
- MSc in Mechanical engineering – Design and Product Development Engineer
Apply for this job