Graphic Designer (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
If you are interested to apply, please submit your English CV and a sample of your portfolio.
1. Key Responsibilities
- Apply design expertise across a range of print and digital mediums
- Able to strictly follow given art direction and if necessary continually review until correlation of artwork is achieved
- Ability to apply design skills on a broad media spectrum such as apparel, merchandise, digital media, UI, video and packaging.
- Strong understanding of generating and manipulating artwork/graphics, iconography and photography
- Ability to work with tight and evolving deadlines
- Exceptional design skills, and experience rolling out digital/print materials from start to finish
- Highly creative and conceptual thinking with an out of the box approach to problem solving
- Comprehensive understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in photographic and art direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, project and time management skills
- Express an interest in a broad range of media, keen to learn and adapt quickly
- Willing to solve challenging tasks on the go all whilst maintaining design focused mindset
- Able to handle multi-tasking across projects
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by appropriate members of the team
- Firm understanding of repro processes and the ability to generate print ready artwork
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Tertiary qualified in graphic design
- Solid experience in layout and content creating on Adobe CC suite
- PowerPoint template generation and knowledge a bonus
- Agency or automotive experience preferable
- Have a can-do attitude, able to self-manage multiple projects
- Able to work autonomously and to problem solve whilst also being a collaborative team player
- Own reliable transport and ability to travel required
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Business fluency in English a must