We at Greyp Bikes are creating world’s first fully connected e-bikes with a unique blend of connectivity, artificial intelligence, data gathering and augmented reality. We are a young team with already respectable know-how and sufficient resources and are looking to expand our team with members that can contribute in creating the coolest two-wheelers on the planet.
We are looking for a Product Owner who will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch. Your role will be to connect both the technical and business world by breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development. You will be focused on leading the vision behind the software powering the world's coolest e-bike, working with a group of talented engineers, designers and marketers.
• Monitoring market trends and gathering feedback from stakeholders and customers
• Communicating technical and business requirements from a customer view in the form of user cases and provides constant feedback and clarity.
• Develop a strategy that will take the product through the entire lifecycle from concept, design, development to market launch
• Work closely with other product owners to ensure integration requirements are successfully implemented and overall functionality of the finished product delivers value and exceptional user experience
• Collaborates with engineering teams and stakeholders (support, operations, vendors, partners, and customers) to create and maintain the Product Backlog by continuously defining user stories and evaluating the scope
• Prioritizing team’s sprint backlog, participating in sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospective meetings
• Independently resolve issues and assist the team with overcoming obstacles
• Work closely with the Agile team to ensure alignment of product release plans and execution to the product roadmap
• 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
• Technical background with knowledge of embedded hardware
• Knowledge of Agile principles
• Track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
• Experience in leading a product from idea to delivery
• Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• You have a track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense
• Strong analytical skills and a b bias towards data-based decision making
What we offer:
• You’ll be creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
• World-class team and opportunities to learn
• Working on software targeting multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Backend, Frontend)
• Flexible working time
• Work from home
• Possibilities for promotions
• Everyday use of the coolest two-wheeler on the planet
• Dog-friendly company - feel free to bring yours
• Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass-produced and sold all around the world
• Best office parties in town
Apply for this job
- O nama
- We are Greyp Bikes - a tech company that designs, engineer and produce high-end electric bicycles with amazing technology and performance. Our story is strongly connected to our sister company Rimac Automobili, the producer of the world's most powerful electric car. The key to our success lies in the fact that we strive to change peoples everyday lives for the better by focusing on fields we are most confident in - technology and mobility. From our humble beginnings in 2013 up until now we have grown exponentially which resulted in an even bigger brain power to make even better e-bikes! We believe that the e-bike is not a traditional bike with an electric motor, but a high-tech product that should capture all the potential of its electrical soul. That is why we start our design from the inside out, not the other way around. The Greyp corporate offices are everything but corporate. They're a place where we all come together to think, exchange ideas, do some work and have fun while doing it. Our production department is a place where all our dreams come to life and that gives us the motivation to push even further. We are not necessarily bikers. Some of us are crazy about bikes, others are just occasional riders. But all of us are fascinated with technology. We are not afraid to use technology to upgrade your riding experience.
- Web www.greyp.com
- Veličina 20-30 zaposlenih
- Prihod < 10 mil.
- Osnovano 2008
- Sjedište Ljubljanska 7, Sveta Nedelja