Manufacturing Process Engineer - Industrial Solutions (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently looking for an Industrial Solutions Constructor. The role of a Constructor requires a proactive and methodical engineer who will work on designing, creating and delivering equipment and tooling for assembly lines. This is a mixture of inhouse design & manufacture as well as outsourced supplier management.
1. Responsibilities and work tasks
- Develop, optimize, and validate production equipment and assembly lines
- Design/Specifies jigs and tooling to be used on assembly line.
- Create all technical drawings, CAD, concepts for bespoke equipment.
- Track the equipment from Design through to Production and Handover.
- Provides input for equipment procurement
- Commissioning of the system & system maintenance
- Identify potential assembly issues and formulate solutions with Design (Vehicle & Component Engineering, PMLs)
- Communicates and works with equipment makes, suppliers, and internal cross functional departments.
- Make feasibility studies for new projects
- Track and monitor progress of numerous project tooling.
- Provide technical support to Design teams
- Advanced Knowledge of CAD software (SolidWorks or Catia)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Strong organisational skills and systematic approach to work
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
- Communicative team player
- Dependable and methodical (strict attention to detail)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-organized and goal-oriented
- Bachelor's or higher degree in the relevant field of study
- Sold understanding of vehicles & components.
- Manufacturing Engineering experience
- At least 3 year of professional experience
3. Considered as an advantage
- Experience in the equipment, tooling, jigs, fixtures design and production.
- Experience working in the Automotive Industry
- Strong understanding of quality assurance process, tools and methodologies
- Understanding of automotive regulations related to the field
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office