Electrical DMU Engineer (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will work on designing, developing packaging solutions as well as improving existing ones in the Electrical DMU team. You will also work on integrating separate components into the general vehicle architecture. We expect an analytical and methodical approach to your tasks with an emphasis on optimizing designs of the components based on your analysis to achieve best performance and functionality.
Design of packaging solutions for vehicles (brackets, supports, component positioning, drainage solutions, degassing, …)
Cooperation with Vehicle engineering teams (BODY, TRIMS, PWT…), Manufacturing, Quality departments to develop optimal design of new components and improve the existing ones
2. Work Tasks:
- Development of new components using 3DX (CATIA)
- Collaboration with suppliers
- Testing and analysis of developed components
- Optimization of existing solutions
- Documentation creation
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or higher Degree (mechanical engineering background)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
- Great communication skills
4. Considered as an advantage:
- Advanced knowledge in CATIA V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of different materials production technologies and mechanical properties
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering
- Optional at least 2 years of experience in automotive industry
5. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.