SysKit is a software development company focused on creating high-quality enterprise software monitoring and administration solutions. We play big, and our solutions are recognized by more than 3,000 customers all around the world! Some of our awesome customers are Lego, Coca-Cola, Boeing, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Bayer, and other well-known brands.
We are looking for a Product Designer with b UX and UI Design skills to join our design team. Since we like to call ourselves a software factory, the first thing we want to let you know is that the job includes working exclusively on in-house products, which eliminates all the (most times stressful) agency related work with clients.
As a Product Designer, you’d be working closely with our product owners, other designers as well as with the different teams of developers, all of whom are passionate and devoted to creating the best possible solutions for our users. Keeping in mind the rather narrow market for our products, we are putting significant effort into research in order to identify and solve our users’ pain points as we believe it is the right framework for decision-making. This means that a great plus for you is if are a UX research master, and even more important, are good at synthesizing data and translating it into wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes. In short, we are looking for a person who can put together the needs of our users and the requirements for business success, while keeping in mind the possibilities of technology in our field.
Overall, if you found the information above interesting and would love to tackle problems in a complex world of enterprise applications, and propose fresh and creative solutions, keep on reading.
• Collaborate with product management and developers to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals, and user experience
• Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and UI elements
• Deliver finalized design specifications to engineering teams
• Participate and contribute to discovery, brainstorming, and design sprint sessions
Qualifications we are looking for:
• Demonstrable experience as a Product Designer or similar role
• Experience in making data and customer feedback-driven design decisions (through usability testing, and other UX research methods, both qualitative and quantitative)
• Good understanding of how user research shapes a product
• Proficiency with using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD as well as other Adobe Creative Cloud Apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Familiar with creating personas and user flows
• Demonstrable communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions to key stakeholders
• Keen eye for good design as well as great attention to detail
• Proactive & curious team player who pushes boundaries and brings unique creativity and original thinking
• Mindful and accountable approach to work, nothing is someone else’s problem
What other experience would be a big plus?
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process as well as leading Design sprints
• Proficiency in working with Adobe After Effects
• Experience working with Git, HTML, CSS
• Experience in building web applications
What's in it for you:
• Work with the latest technologies on challenging yet interesting tasks
• Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
• Personal growth training and opportunities
• Annual health checks
• 25 days of annual leave
• Competitive salary based on your experience, effort, and results
• If not listed here, just ask us, and we’ll see if it is possible
We’d also love to see your portfolio (website, pdf, etc.) that demonstrates UX/UI design skills with a clear focus on putting the user at the center of design decisions. Don't hesitate to get in touch and discuss any further details,we're here to answer any questions you might have.