- Bachelors degree in CS with 5+ years industry complex software design and coding experience.
- Masters degree with 2 years experience preferred
- Proven solid cloud architecture and best practices skill with cloud IaaS such as AWS, GCP or MS Azure
- Hands on experience on OpenShift, PCF, Kubernetes, Docker – Design, Architecture, Solution Design.
- Understanding the design and development process of a modern SaaS application with micro-services architecture and Cloud Native Application design principles
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments with Jenkins, git)
- In depth experience with Docker, Kubernetes and micro-services in general
- System and network security best practices, SDN knowledge a plus
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Design thinking experience a plus
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with others on multi-disciplinary projects.)
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively, to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Energetic and self-starting
- Knowledge of Web–based applications and frameworks
- Genuinely excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling applications.
- Knowledge and experience with running customer facing, cloud-based, production software system
- Design and deploy cloud native applications for a PaaS environment
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of IaaS and PaaS platform
- Active participation in in meetings with key stakeholders, providing product increment demo and answering product related questions
- Able to communicate requests effectively both verbally and in writing
- Work closely with the Product line in product planning
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
- Web www.globallogic.com
- Veličina 80-90 zaposlenih
- Prihod 30-40 mil.
- Osnovano 2009
- Sjedište Ulica grada Vukovara 284, Zagreb