We are looking for J2EE engineers who desire to work on UI and backend agile development for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). This work is focused on US market and candidate should be ready for business trips.
Our client provides solutions for payment, invoice and document automation for their customers around the world. End users are banks, corporations and financial institutions.
- Practice in design and development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Working with Oracle databases, good knowledge of SQL, queries tuning and optimization, b knowledge of relational database basis
- Strong practice Design and Architectural Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- TDD (test data driven) development
- Result-driven problem solving skill
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Supervise problem solving on result-driven basis
- Inroduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate and supervise distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.