At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Senior accountant ensures that Infobip maintains effective accounting practices and internal controls in line with accepted accounting practices. Your work plays a crucial role in supporting management in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will range from operational to more complex ones and they will be of high importance for us.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information for an entity
- Assisting in preparation of financial monthly, quarterly & annual reports and submission to headquarters
- Assisting in completion of all statutory accounts including liaison with the internal and external auditors, local authorities and submission of tax returns
- Analyzing performance per process, promoting continuous improvement both internally within own teams and externally across the organization, developing and upgrading financial systems and controls and implement changes to increase accuracy and efficiencies
- Ensuring appropriate internal controls. Researching and analyzing accounting matters; reviewing and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying and entering transactions.
- Maintaining and reconciling Balance Sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Supervising accounting assistants and bookkeepers٫ plan their work and assign tasks
- Ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures, identifying and minimizing operational risks for Company
- Initiating, supporting & driving improvement initiatives
More about you:
- 5+ years of experience as Accountant or Senior Accountant (in international companies)
- Experience with international dealings (transfer pricing, intercompany invoicing and calculations and consolidation of accounts) is preferable
- Good local taxation knowledge
- Good experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential
- High degree of proficiency with Mycrosoft Dynamics 365, or similar accounting or ERP systems is preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or related field
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- O nama
- Join the Engineering Powerhouse! With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,500 experts, we aim to become an Engineering Powerhouse that changes the way the world communicates. From Zagreb to Kuala Lumpur, we're always on the lookout for enthusiastic, hardworking and committed people ready to join our ever-expanding team of professionals. Infobip's communications platform is used by over 60% of the world's population, making it the largest network of its kind. The fact that our solutions connect 7+ billion people and things worldwide means that we have to make our software platform scalable. With the entire platform fully built in house, engineering forces are at the heart of our business. That is why we put so much emphasis on code quality and we are proud of all the talents we have in our company!
- Web www.infobip.com
- Veličina > 1000 zaposlenih
- Prihod 100-500 mil.
- Osnovano 2006
- Sjedište Istarska 157, Vodnjan