We’re currently looking for a HR Operation Specialist who will join our team in Zagreb, Croatia. This person will be responsible for offering support in the operational and tactical elements of HR in Croatia, Serbia and Slovakia that facilitate an outstanding employee experience and align the HR policies, processes and systems to deliver an impactful people strategy. This role will initially provide support to HQ employees but in the near future may have scope to cover new parts of our business in Croatia.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has excellent administrative experience;
- Has work experience within a HR function;
- Has a basic understanding of labour law;
- Has excellent attention to detail;
- Has the ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Is fluent in spoken and written English;
- Is proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
Bonus points if you:
- Hands-on experience with HR Information Systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Accountability for the data input and system accuracy of our HRIS;
- Supporting the HR Operations Manager with all administration aspects of the employee life cycle e.g. New joiner contract, employee files and maintaining work hour records company decrees and other required documents;
- First point of contact for employee queries regarding policies, paid time off etc;
- Constantly looking at ways we are able to update or improve our current processes;
- Support in report creation for sharing with the wider business and HR team;
- Ensuring accuracy of salary calculations and approvals;
- Ensuring confidentiality of data;
- Support the HR Operations Manager and HRBP in note taking, organising and any preparation related to employee relation issues;
- Working in partnership with our external accounting company to collate and provide payroll updates;
- Project support including M&A’s and proposed change plans;
- Ensure policies and procedures are updated and accurate in line with local legislation.
What do we offer:
- Attractive salary package;
- Specialized trainings;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunities to grow within the company.
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in the UK, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta. Keeping the ball rolling since 2008, our team now consists of more than 3.500 people who are the major driving forces behind our success. To stay on top of our game, our plans are big - expanding our business in Central and Eastern Europe and increasing our market share. World's largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. That's why we received a strategic investment of 175 million euros!
Should we talk? Let's do it!