Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 80+ super-talented people, including nine PhDs and 45+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines.
We are looking for a Backend Web Developer for our Zagreb or Osijek office.
Scope of work:
Backend Web Developer will be responsible for server-side web application logic to control and monitor fleet of autonomous mobile robots in on-premise and cloud environments.
- Design and development of server-side logic.
- Integration with mobile robot platforms.
- Integration with web front-end.
- Integration with 3rd party software.
- Design and development of data storage solutions.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Building high-quality and reusable code.
- QA testing.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Keeping on top of new technologies and best practices.
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Proficient knowledge of one or more object-oriented programming languages (Python preferable).
- Knowledge of one or more relational database management systems.
- Proficient knowledge of REST API design principles.
- Proficient knowledge of Git code versioning tool.
- Comfortable with Linux.
- Experience with using Docker.
- Knowledge of Robot Operation System (ROS).
- Knowledge of one or more enterprise messaging systems and platforms (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, …).
- Knowledge of ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
- Knowledge of cloud computing.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
What we offer:
- Joining an R&D team working with state-of-the-art algorithms and helping develop breakthrough AI solutions in several fields, including computer vision, semantics, and navigation.
- Internal talks - fun deep dives into different fields of expertise.
- Well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office.
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity for occasional remote work.
- Exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues.
- Working in a dynamic and exciting industry.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment open to cross-divisional collaboration.
Apply for this job