Multiplex Technician (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
- Multiplex room maintenance
- Preparation of different vehicle ECU based systems for real time desk testing
- Creating multiplex wiring harness and alignment with car harness during different stages of car development
- To have functional devices in systems aligned with car development stage
2. Work Tasks:
- Take care of multiplex component availability
- Wiring harness preparation (creating new or adjustment existing one)
- Components preparation for desk testing (take care about HW and SW status)
- Close cooperation with software engineers
- Responsible and proactive person
- Understanding and ability to read electrical schemes
- Experience with wiring harness production
- Bachelor Degree (or high school with experience in electrical engineering)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Creative problem solver
4. Considered as an advantage:
- Expirience with Altium Designer, Zuken or other ECAD softwares
- Experience with programming automotive components
5. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.