Visage Technologies has been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Deloitte has listed us among the fastest-growing technology companies for three years in a row. This is your chance to be a part of the next phase of growth of an established company that is successfully competing in the global high-tech market.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to strengthen our product development team.
Our main product is visage|SDK - a software development kit that provides face tracking, analysis and recognition functionalities on a wide range of platforms. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for preparing a market-ready product that is released to a large number of customers worldwide.
The job includes:
- Developing, maintaining, and testing visage|SDK, APIs, demo applications, and accompanying in-house tools
- Participating in reviews
- Updating product documentation
- Providing technical support for customers
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies, and constantly improving your own skills and knowledge
The job requires the following skills and qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- BS Degree
- Experience in C++
- Basic knowledge on writing quality, easy to maintain, and secure code
- Basic GIT knowledge
- Good unit testing and integration testing practices
- Ability to work in a team, accept criticism, help colleagues, and maintain an open and friendly atmosphere
- Being comfortable with rapid changes in technologies and platforms used
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Android platform: NDK, native plugins, Java
- Embedded platforms (e.g. Zynq, rPI, Ambarella)
- Continuous integration and development
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge/experience in image processing
- Portfolio demonstrating previous programming projects
- Experience with the iterative release process
- Experience working in a Linux environment
What’s in it for you?
We have a great team that works on innovative projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition to great culture and a relaxed, collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours; freedom under responsibility
- Opportunity to travel to conferences, fairs, workshops, and team buildings, while keeping a work-life balance
- Professional development through mentorship, relevant courses, conferences, and company library with a selection of relevant books and magazines
- Yearly health checkup
- Employee stock option program
- Other great perks including MultiSport membership, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team building budgets, gifts for newborn children, and more
Want to know more?
At Visage Technologies, we try to be as transparent as possible to give potential candidates a good picture of our company and culture. Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook, or simply browse through our blog.
Here are a few articles you might find interesting:
We look forward to meeting you!