At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by supporting our clients in times of need.Job Description
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily and having huge amount of clients using it; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow, 99.9% platform uptime, and customer satisfaction, it is essential to solve and prevent any technical issues with which our clients are dealing with. As a Customer Support Engineer, you will directly impact client experience, their satisfaction and help them resolve any technical questions they are encountering while using our platform.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are attending to customer inquiries and problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You can find workarounds when issues appear and can understand client needs.
- You proactively suggest changes that are improving internal processes, customer experience and quality of service we are providing.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients and their feedback.
- You are consulting and mentoring other team members while providing them with meaningful feedback.
More about you:
- You have some experience in 2nd level support role
- You have a wide range of interests and working experience in any of these: SQL, programming logic and computer networks.
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike in English.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Infobip Pangea Campus and 2 months onboarding program in the HQ of our company, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, wellness spending accounts, employer paid benefits, above average vacation time, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
- O nama
- Join the Engineering Powerhouse! With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,500 experts, we aim to become an Engineering Powerhouse that changes the way the world communicates. From Zagreb to Kuala Lumpur, we're always on the lookout for enthusiastic, hardworking and committed people ready to join our ever-expanding team of professionals. Infobip's communications platform is used by over 60% of the world's population, making it the largest network of its kind. The fact that our solutions connect 7+ billion people and things worldwide means that we have to make our software platform scalable. With the entire platform fully built in house, engineering forces are at the heart of our business. That is why we put so much emphasis on code quality and we are proud of all the talents we have in our company!
- Web www.infobip.com
- Veličina > 1000 zaposlenih
- Prihod 100-500 mil.
- Osnovano 2006
- Sjedište Istarska 157, Vodnjan