Are you a tech-savvy soul that also happens to love software? Would you love to chit-chat and meet with new people from all corners of the world daily? If so, we definitely want you to continue reading below, as we're looking for aCustomer Success Agent
At b2match, we help make sparks fly
b2match is an event management software company on the mission to make the most of every interaction, we basically want to help make sparks fly. With over 10 years in the industry our commitment remains the same - whatever the event format, we want to help create more meaningful interactions, so that big ideas can become reality.
Our ambition is to create the most compelling event management software out there
Our job is to help people come together. With teams in Vienna & Zagreb, we are trying to create the most compelling software interface for management of various gatherings - conferences, events, 1:1 meetings, networking platforms, buyer-seller summits, list goes on. Our software has so far been used for more than 5000 events, that have gathered over 1 million participants, across 90 countries around the globe. We wake up every day and go to work because we want to help people come together and talk, to exchange ideas, to create. Online or offline, our aim is to facilitate interaction.
As long as you are bold, it does not matter if you are young or old
We are a vibrant team, of some 40+ souls from various backgrounds, with one thing in common - we love interaction. Currently, we are on lookout for a Customer Success Agent that shares our passion and that wants to be part of a fun and fast-paced team that, literally, is trying to crack the code of how to, in any format, best help people to interact.
We offer an easy-going and enjoyable work environment in a fast-growing company that wishes to be on the frontier in every aspect, meaning that you:
- Answer customer inquiries via email, phone and chat
- Provide assistance and information for clients working in the event management area, which can be operational (explaining the functionality of different features) or technical
- Manage post-sale success of b2match customers, including customer onboarding and software upgrades
- Provide assistance with the content for our online help documentation
- Provide the product team with customer feedback and feature requests
- Actively shape our products and the company's goals.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent German and/or French, both written and verbal
- Solution oriented thinking, customer friendly approach & reliable team player
- Technology savvy, interested in the web & apps
- Previous experience in a customer oriented role, customer service agent experience would be an advantage
- Availability to work flexible hours when events on different time zones require it
- If you have some other impressive skills, let us know!
If you want to work in an enjoyable working environment, further develop your interests and skills we encourage you to apply.
- An easy going team to work with & enjoyable atmosphere
- 25 days of holiday per year
- A daily payed meal in the office
- A fully subsidised MultiSport card for full time employees
- Yearly personal managed budget for skill training and literature
- Occasional trips to some of our events that take place all over the world, when safety is guaranteed
- An office with top facilities in Zagreb Tower.
We love to find talented people with a passion for their work. If you’re looking to grow, learn and feel you’d be a great addition to our team, then let us know.
Apply for this job