Are you ready to join a new company and to try a new opportunity? Transcom is offering you the chance!
We are now hiring a Training & Quality Manager for our Pula site to join our Operations team!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of Training & Quality Manager. This is a busy and international professional environment that will suit a person with a great eye for business. Our fast-paced, multicultural and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, as well as opportunities for training and development.
The Training & Quality Manager (TQM) is responsible for the development and delivery of training and Quality Improvement plans.
The primary responsibility is to manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills to targeted workforce as well as ensuring quality levels meet or exceed Client and Company expectations. The TQM will be also responsible to review, define and update process and procedures on referred areas. He/she will coordinate the work of resources assigned to Training & Quality areas.Requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
- Central point of contact for training and quality area for Transcom Pula site for all services (inbound/outbound).
- Understanding Clients and Company needs and requirements for Quality Improvement.
- Attending specific product meetings with Clients as required.
- Promoting a culture of both quality and expertise, for all products and services delivered to Clients and customers.
- Defining and designing action plans and follow-up for quality improvement together with Clients and Operations.
- Ensuring that leadership of quality and leadership of training are permanently visible and are positively influencing results.
- Proven ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization including cross-functional teams.
- Being accountable for quality results and do escalation of quality deficiencies to Operation Managers and Client Service Managers.
- Reporting quality scoring internally and externally at agreed frequencies.
- Following and delivering training and development guidelines as defined by the Company.
- Collecting information related to product knowledge and developing training modules.
- Supporting HR in developing training modules for soft skills related to contact centre industry.
- Supporting in developing e-learning and knowledge managements tools promoted by the Company.
- Ensuring that “training supply” meets “training demand” to maintain quality level.
- Be proactive in analysing and reporting results.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Training and Quality area, as Product, Process and Training Head, experience in commercial strategies and Sales/Outbound techniques.
- Experience in Customer Service industry and or similar sector is an advantage.
- Minimum studies: Diploma or advanced vocational training related with Training and/or Quality. University training is an advantage, together with training related with the typology associated with the service assigned to the work post
- Knowledge/Specific training in Effective Presentations and in Communication Techniques.
- Postgraduate training in Quality Management and/or Training Management is an asset.
- Courses in the Training of Instructors and Training and/or Coaching Techniques are an advantage.
- ISO/COPC certification management experience is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Apps/MSOffice (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Language knowledge: Italian (B2) as mandatory and English (B2).
Our offerings & Benefits
- International company culture based on work-life balance.
- Informal and approachable management style.
- Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
- Supportive workplace and team of staff, department and Corporate.
- Continuous development through our diversified learning platforms that are led by training and our own Transcom University.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Does this sound interesting!? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your resume and short motivational letter!Apply for this Job