UX Design Psychologist (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently looking for a UX Design Psychologist who will have the chance to work on cutting-edge ADAS and Autonomous Driving features for our new hypercar. You will have to create intuitive, innovative and holistic UX to deep dive our customers into a unique driving performance experience. Another one of your responsibilities will be to start from the Proof of Concept and establish the user needs, use cases, requirements and design the UX with the design team.
- Develop Proof of Concept, use cases and requirement
- Benchmark different solutions
- Design the UX and support the design team
- Conduct all user trial
- Cooperate with Design and HMI teams
- Create concept Simulations (Desktop, Driving)
- MSc or PhD in Cognitive Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, or related field
- Experience in UX/UI problem solving
- User Experience/User Interface Design approach
- User Experience/User Interface Design Experiments
- Creating and Setting up UI Simulations
- Vehicle UI Validation concepts
- Good document writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with technical teams
- Having a real enthusiasm for developing user experiences and user interfaces
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in automotive (or equivalent e.g. transportation, aerospace etc.) will be a plus
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.