Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently expanding our Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) team and are looking for an Pegasus Platform Software Engineer. The candidate will support the development of our Driving Coach/Autonomous Driving program by developing real-time and safety-critical ADAS functions. To do that, the candidate needs to be very skilled in C/C++ and Linux development. The candidate will then test and validate written algorithms both in simulations and in real-car driving.
- Contribute to the design of embedded software architecture for autonomous driving on our hardware platform
- Integrate the state-of-the-art driving assistance algorithms
- Develop the interfaces with all vehicle units and ADAS subsystems
- Develop the telemetry and tracking system for sensor data
- Ensure the system stability at safety-critical level
- Test and validate algorithms in simulation and real-car driving
- BSc. or MSc. or Dipl. Eng. in Computer Science, or related field
- Strong skills in C/C++
- Strong skills in Linux development
- Familiar with real-time and safety-critical systems
- Familiar with vehicle network
- Some understanding of ADAS sensors
- Some understanding of vehicle dynamics
- Experience with version control
- Team-work, self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of QNX
- Knowledge of GPU/CUDA development
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.