EU Funding Projects Coordinator (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful and analytical EU Funding Projects Coordinator to join our growing team.
- Proactively cultivates and manages relationships with government actors, including EU institutions
- Designs and proposes company strategy for non-dilutive funding
- Proactively researches and identifies grant opportunities from national and international sources
- Provides support in writing applications for grants and other sources of funding
- Provides support in implementation of EU-funded projects at Rimac Automobili
- Serves as a trusted advisor and partner to our board and senior managers
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with reviewing, drafting and managing grant applications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working with government actors, including EU institutions
- Demonstrated track record in writing winning project proposals for grants from national and EU funds, for or within a private company
- Demonstrated record in building and managing project consortia
- In-depth knowledge of the Croatian and EU policy making and executive institutions and their relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Croatian
- Public procurement experience is a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate the individual maintains a personal network with individuals working in Croatian institutions involved in implementing Operational Programmes
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.