At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.Job Description
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our global, cloud-based products are supported with a stable infrastructure. As an Application Security Engineer, you will have an impact on security aspects of the infrastructure and full application stack which makes the Infobip platform in multiple environments (dev, staging, production), dealing with challenges of protecting the security posture of a complex multi data-center architecture and continually improving it.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Tools owned by Security team are managed and maintained to support the Infobip platform SLA.
- Vulnerabilities are detected early and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Help engineering teams by performing security assessments of their products where you identify, quantify and help mitigate security flaws early in all phases of the product development process.
- Work with software development teams and enjoy finding and fixing security bugs.
- Comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement are written.
- Tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats are properly implemented and updated regularly.
You possess at least:
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10, SANS 25 and/or CWE 25.
- Ability to perform penetration testing (applications, lateral movement, and network), with focus on Web applications.
- Ability to perform security audit of different internal products.
- Ability to consult other Dev teams, how to fix their code based on found vulnerabilities.
- Ability to assist code reviews
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure and how to conduct penetration testing activities inside cloud environment, especially AWS/Azure.
- Understanding beyond the OWASP Top 10 by explaining the level of risk to the business.
- Experience in software development/scripting with building & integrating tools, especially by using web APIs to support automatization of security tools.
- Experience in securing a micro-service architecture.
- Can participate in the organization and follow-up of our partner external penetration testing campaigns.
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- Security certifications, publications, and/or security project contribution is a plus
- Experience with popular System Virtualization and application containerization.
- Knowledge to participate in incident response and analysis.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with b impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow!
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, e-learning and more. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
- O nama
- Join the Engineering Powerhouse! With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,500 experts, we aim to become an Engineering Powerhouse that changes the way the world communicates. From Zagreb to Kuala Lumpur, we're always on the lookout for enthusiastic, hardworking and committed people ready to join our ever-expanding team of professionals. Infobip's communications platform is used by over 60% of the world's population, making it the largest network of its kind. The fact that our solutions connect 7+ billion people and things worldwide means that we have to make our software platform scalable. With the entire platform fully built in house, engineering forces are at the heart of our business. That is why we put so much emphasis on code quality and we are proud of all the talents we have in our company!
- Web www.infobip.com
- Veličina > 1000 zaposlenih
- Prihod 100-500 mil.
- Osnovano 2006
- Sjedište Istarska 157, Vodnjan