At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.Job Description
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our Product Design Team and begin an exciting and challenging career with Infobip.
Are you a curious human being, always trying to get into users' minds, being aware of your own bias? Do you see research as an integral part of product design? Do you believe that design starts with understanding the problem?
About the team
We are a bunch of creative, quirky, and open-minded designers, researchers, and UX writers. Join our team story in creating meaningful impact on our products and users across the globe. What we really value is being open, helpful, and accountable.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Help shape our in-house enterprise-level products that are used by thousands of users that reach millions of their customers
- Hands-on product design in all stages: from sketching concepts to narrowing down the solution in hi-fi prototypes
- Closely collaborate with product managers, designers, researchers, UX writer, engineers and other stakeholders on creating delightful user experience
- Participate in and help organize user interviews, discovery sessions, brainstorms, and design thinking workshops
- Create flows, wireframes, and user journeys that reflect mental models of our users
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables
- Contribute to our Design Language initiative by pushing visual excellence and promoting best practices and design standards
- Work closely with engineers by providing support as they build your solution
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products, not just websites
- Proficient in Figma or any other prototyping tool (but willing to switch to Figma)
- Excellent visual design skills paired with a good understanding of human-computer interaction principles
- Able to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Able to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Good understanding of how user research shapes a product
- Experience in tackling Enterprise UX projects is a plus
- Fluent in English
Please share your portfolio with the most relevant projects that best describe your skills.Additional Information
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. And a dedicated education budget that supports your growth.
- Culture - Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. Join us in building a collaborative and supporting environment.
- Conferences - We like to keep up to date with our industry. Attending conferences gives us time to connect and exchange experiences.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, flexible working hours, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.
- O nama
- Join the Engineering Powerhouse! With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,500 experts, we aim to become an Engineering Powerhouse that changes the way the world communicates. From Zagreb to Kuala Lumpur, we're always on the lookout for enthusiastic, hardworking and committed people ready to join our ever-expanding team of professionals. Infobip's communications platform is used by over 60% of the world's population, making it the largest network of its kind. The fact that our solutions connect 7+ billion people and things worldwide means that we have to make our software platform scalable. With the entire platform fully built in house, engineering forces are at the heart of our business. That is why we put so much emphasis on code quality and we are proud of all the talents we have in our company!
- Web www.infobip.com
- Veličina > 1000 zaposlenih
- Prihod 100-500 mil.
- Osnovano 2006
- Sjedište Istarska 157, Vodnjan