TL:DR; We’re hiring a Back-end developer with a great understanding of back-end techs such as NodeJS.
You’ll be architecting new features for our customers, adapting existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through in a company that nurtures growth and learning.
Ars Futura is a remote-friendly software design and development agency based in Zagreb. At the moment, we have 30-ish laid-back, young, and dedicated people. They are split into multi-disciplinary teams, working on long-term projects of all sizes, for clients based in the United States. Our clients come from various industries and, just to name a few, we’ve worked with MLG, Blizzard, and Harvard.
Our Web team consists of front-end, back-end, and full-stack engineers who are working on various projects built in React, Node.js, and Ruby on Rails.
We’re always proud of what we build and hope you’ll come and build great things with us!? Things you have to know
Before we get into the detail, there are a few things we expect you have:
- experience with Typescript and Node.js frameworks such as Nest.js and Sails is considered a plus
- great understanding of data structures
- familiarity with Git, continuous integration, and deployment
- experience working with modern infrastructure and tools
- experience with writing tests
- excellent knowledge of English.
Of course, we expect you to be able to write server scripts and APIs that will later be used by our front-end developers and designers. This is why we value when our developers write and ship clean and maintained code. Anything you create should be able to scale and adapt.
It would also be great if you knew how to properly use tools to debug your code.? Code review
You will be responsible for monitoring the quality of your own code but we also expect you to give feedback to others. You’ll be testing and continuously optimizing your back-end code but also going through what your team members developed and leaving comments on what you think they can improve. This helps our projects shine!? Teamwork
As a Back-end Engineer, you’ll have to work alongside our front-end developers, designers, and other Ars Futura team members as well as keep in touch with our clients. This is why we’re hoping to find someone with good communication and interpersonal skills. A project is always better if you find a way to work well with others.
- O nama
- Bok, mi smo Ars Futura! Agencija smo iz Zagreba koja se bavi kreativnim dizajnom te razvojem web i mobilnih rješenja. Ima nas 30-ak i brzo se širimo, pa smo uvijek u potrazi za novim kolegama. Naši projekti uključuju rad s IoT tehnologijama, razvoj esport lige i online natjecanja za Activision Blizzard, pomoć Belong Gamingu da se proširi na Američko tržište, CRM rješenje za Harvard i brojne druge. Ekipa u Ars Futuri je mlada, dinamična, zabavna i opuštena. Slobodno vrijeme provodimo u prirodi, u teretani ili na moru. Volimo dane kad sunce sja, tortu od mrkve, loše šale i pretjerano korištenje emojija.
- Web www.arsfutura.co
- Veličina 20-30 zaposlenih
- Prihod 10-15 mil.
- Osnovano 2013
- Sjedište Savska cesta 106