Digital Marketing Associate
Are you in love with the word DIGITAL? Interested in the world of fashion and curious how to integrate it with technology? You have a high level of drive, commitment, and passion, and are savvy with social media trends? Baggizmo is the place for you!
Baggizmo is a fashion-tech brand that merges the world of fashion and world of technology, making our everyday objects stylish, practical and smart. Our market is the whole world and we need your help to grow bigger, faster and smarter.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about digital technologies and various digital marketing channels to join our team and take on planning, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that drives profitability, brand consistency and overall market growth.
¬ Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement application of digital marketing strategies and best practices, Including full campaign optimization, budget management, A/B testing, etc.
- Closely monitor financial and marketing performance metrics of all the marketing activities
- Compile, analyze, and track data and statistics to aid in decision making
- Overseeing all the company's social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and initiating a new ones (Pinterest, Twitter or Snapchat maybe? That's up to you to tell us.)
- Help develop plans for key initiatives for both short and long term and see those plans through to completion
- Managing and improving online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Finding and managing influencers for the brand
- Conducting in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences in order to support campaign creation
- Using customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Monitoring competitors and making suggestions for improvement
- Making sure the brand image is consistent and authentically communicated to the audience
- Researching the market to identify new opportunities and forecast market trends
- Generating innovative ideas for the promotion of our brand and our products
¬ Skills and Qualities Required
- 1+ years of experience on a similar position
- 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Creative thinking, problem-solving skills with a data-driven analytical aptitude
- Team player
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient English User (C1, C2)
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Becoming part of a startup culture and an opportunity to help our brand grow bigger, faster and smarter
- Becoming part of a highly skilled and experienced creative team
- An opportunity to learn from experts with 15+ years of experience in relevant fields
- An opportunity to grow and advance your career in our fast-growing company
- A chance to turn your ideas and creativity into reality
- Participating in global campaigns and contributing to their success
- Benefiting from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
If you are interested and think you might be a perfect match for our team, send us your CV and motivation letter.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Apply early.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality and in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Apply for this job