Hello! We’re a team of designers, developers and content makers building web applications on top of WordPress & WooCommerce. Our production is focused on eCommerce projects where we create every interactivity from scratch. Neuralab team learns a lot and you will have one mentor (plus several other colleagues) helping you along the way of making superb web applications. Also, you will have a chance to actively participate in the WP community by writing case studies, developing custom plugins or joining industry events (like WordCamps, WebCamps or Digital Lab.in).
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM WORKING IN NEURALAB:
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, Saturdays & Sundays are non-working days.
Start your workday at 8,9 or 10 AM (your choice)
Flexible working hours if special child care is required.
20 vacation days at your full disposal (you can freely use it all at once if you want to).
Extra paid days for family or urgent matters (up to 7 working days).
Paycheck based on your level of expertise.
Bonuses based on your team’s performance.
Full paycheck during vacations, sick leave or family emergency.
Remote work is possible (your choice).
Zagreb office – a quiet team-based office rooms with your assigned team (2 to 4 people).
Free car parking and bicycle space included.
MultiSport card options available
TEAM & MENTORSHIP:
Complete mentorship with daily progress talks (mentors have 10 years of web tech experience).
Team is constantly in touch with clients, receiving feedback and using it to improve production quality. Neuralab currently holds the highest grade of regional web development companies at Clutch and is selected as one of the Top 10 verified global eCommerce development teams.
TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES & TOOLS:
Local Dev environment: Atom, VS Code, Gulp, Scotchbox VM, Bitbucket, Git, Figma for design handoff, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Apps, JIRA, Trello.
DevOps: Clustered Apache Debian servers or Nginx @ Google Cloud VMs, Git/BitBucket/GitHub, AWS Route 53, Kinsta or AWS CDN. Neuralab hosting is mostly based on Google Cloud platform with integrated AWS services like Lambda crons, Route53, SES, or S3.
Possibility to work on internal experiments and Open source projects (PWA, WP REST API, WP plugins, 3rd party integrations etc.).
Partnership with two education centers – HalPet and Ciceron where you can learn new skills or languages, all of which are compensated by Neuralab team.
Online learning – Full access to Lynda, Treehouse and Neuralab internal library. The team has access to WordPress (Automattic) experts and their knowledge libraries as we’re the only Woocommerce gold partner in the region.
Conference opportunities – Neuralab is a sponsor of most Croatian IT conferences and a regular visitor at international events like Smashing Conf in New York, WooConf or WordCamp Europe.
Publications – Neuralab team writes and talks on eCommerce, web development, interactive design topics and publishes them on our blog or various tech portals.
NEEDED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
2 years of commercial WordPress development experience.
WordPress theming, plugin development, PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS and JS knowledge are a must. Good understanding of GULP/GRUNT or LESS/SCSS is a bonus!
Ability to effectively express your engineering ideas, refined listening skills for giving & receiving feedback, excellent English skills (written and spoken), high attention to detail.
HOW TO GET A DEVELOPMENT JOB AT NEURALAB?
1. Upload a piece of code you’re particularly proud of to GitHub. It needs to be your own code (WP theme, WP plugin, snippet, library, class, helper function, gist… anything goes).
2. Send us your CV, cover letter and a GitHub repo link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If everything looks good on paper and screen, we will invite you to get to know us and to talk with the production team. Don’t worry, we only have a couple of developers tests up our sleeve.
Deadline: This is an open job position as we’re constantly growing and expanding our WP capabilities. Freely apply on your earliest convenience
- O nama
- Hello! We're a team of developers, designers and content makers. Our focus is building modern web applications on top of WordPress technology (LEMP) stack. Our further niche are complex eCommerce applications so we can tryout all sorts of UX, UI and web tech choices. Our team is the only WordPress Automattic partner in the region, along with official partnerships with Mailchimp, Google, Kinsta and Adobe. You can read our clients reviews here https://clutch.co/profile/neuralab at Clutch as we're chosen as Top 10 eCommerce developers in the world. See our case studies https://www.behance.net/Neuralab if you're more interested in our UX UI capabilities.
- Web www.neuralab.net
- Veličina 10-20 zaposlenih
- Prihod < 10 mil.
- Osnovano 2009
- Sjedište Fojnička 6, Zagreb