Software Developer / Tool Developer wanted!
We are a team of SW and tool developers looking for new team members willing to participate in our efforts to be excellent.
Our daily activities include operation in international environment, trying out new methods and software, exploring possible options, learning every day from all possible sources, taking initiative and driving action.
If you would like to be a part of this apply and join us in our Zagreb office!
Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment to their employees, together with lifelong learning, career development and a stimulating award system.
We care about the employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability for work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
What can you expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
- Goal settings defining your current tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
Flexible working hours
Required competence, skills and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Knowledge/experience in object oriented programming
- Moderate DB knowledge (preferably MySQL)
- Work experience with RESTful web services
- Git knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Following would be considered a plus:
- Advanced knowledge of PHP, Java Script (Angular), Java, C#
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA/Visual Studio Code/Visual Studio knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Spring/Slim/Propel Framework/Microsoft C# Windows Forms
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies: Docker/Kubernetes/Helm
- Work according to test-driven development process
- Linux knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD concept and Jenkins
Your responsibilities would include:
- SW and tool development and maintenance
- Participation in technical analysis and design
- Communicating with internal Ericsson stakeholders
- Writing technical documentation, test scenarios and providing support
Application must contain information:
- CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || R&D
Job details: Developer Job Stage 05