We at Greyp Bikes are creating world’s first fully connected e-bikes with unique blend of connectivity, artificial intelligence, data gathering and augmented reality. Creating a revolutionary user experience requires a complex electronics hardware and software that is the core of all our products.
We are looking for someone to join our accounting department, who will analyse and prepare financial documents and reports, keep track of the money coming in and going out, and make sure all of our business transactions are properly entered in our financial and tax records.
- Posting invoices, travel orders, payroll and reconciling trade receivables and trade payables
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents.
- Complying with legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Minimum three years of experience on a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Full IT literacy
- Knowledge of work in accounting programs
- Perseverance and precision in daily obligations
- Attention to detail
- Expressed organizational skills
Our ideal candidate is:
- High energy, enthusiastic and displays an affinity for our products, core values and company philosophy
- Able to work a flexible schedule, to plan and execute work in a timely manner
- Willing to embrace new technology to enhance business efficiency
- Able to quickly adapt to changing conditions
- Proactive, responsible and diligent
- Calm and kind
What we offer:
- World-class team and opportunities to learn
- Flexible working time
- Work from home
- Possibilities for promotions
- Everyday use of the coolest two-wheeler on the planet
- Dog-friendly company - feel free to bring yours
- Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass-produced and sold all around the world
- Best office parties in town
Apply for this job
- O nama
- We are Greyp Bikes - a tech company that designs, engineer and produce high-end electric bicycles with amazing technology and performance. Our story is strongly connected to our sister company Rimac Automobili, the producer of the world's most powerful electric car. The key to our success lies in the fact that we strive to change peoples everyday lives for the better by focusing on fields we are most confident in - technology and mobility. From our humble beginnings in 2013 up until now we have grown exponentially which resulted in an even bigger brain power to make even better e-bikes! We believe that the e-bike is not a traditional bike with an electric motor, but a high-tech product that should capture all the potential of its electrical soul. That is why we start our design from the inside out, not the other way around. The Greyp corporate offices are everything but corporate. They're a place where we all come together to think, exchange ideas, do some work and have fun while doing it. Our production department is a place where all our dreams come to life and that gives us the motivation to push even further. We are not necessarily bikers. Some of us are crazy about bikes, others are just occasional riders. But all of us are fascinated with technology. We are not afraid to use technology to upgrade your riding experience.
- Web www.greyp.com
- Veličina 20-30 zaposlenih
- Prihod < 10 mil.
- Osnovano 2008
- Sjedište Ljubljanska 7, Sveta Nedelja