What’s the job about?
We’re looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our QA team of 45+ Manual and Test Automation experts where each member’s ideas and suggestions are always considered.
We have confidence in the people we hire, give them ownership from day one, appreciate their proactivity and make sure that each team member has a chance for personal development.
You will continue to grow with us through working on cutting-edge technology and processes and our internal initiatives like career coaching, mentorship program, QA talks and Automation talks.
By using various testing tools, techniques and suggestions for improvements, you’ll not only raise the bar of the product, but also impact the productivity of our overall quality control process. Your final touch on each app will save users from frustrations and contribute to positive reviews.
Over a year ago we joined forces with Endava, an international company with over 11,000 employees. Almost a quarter of that number are QA engineers which only shows the recognition and value that Testing discipline has in both FIVE and Endava.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in software testing and test automation
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Creating test strategy based on business requirements
- Experience in one or more automation tools (Selenium / Webdriver.io, Cypress, Appium, Playwright)
- Building test automation frameworks from the ground up
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or similar CI tools
- Database experience (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience in API testing
- Working experience with Git/tools for code versioning
- Excellent knowledge of mobile operating systems and web browsers
- Understanding complex business logic
- Implementation of cross-browser and visual testing
- Analytical skills and a detailed search for the real causes of the problem
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn and problem-solving mindset
- Working closely with the rest of the development team to deliver high quality software
- Participating in team meetings
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What do our people appreciate about FIVE?
Have a sneak peek at some of our benefits:
- We regularly research the market so you can expect a competitive salary according to your experience.
- Clear career development plan and regular 1on1 conversations with your Career coach - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances.
- Conference and education budget.
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan.
- Your kids are in a kindergarten? FIVE&Endava will make your financing easier.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best.
- Work from anywhere - hybrid, remote, office or any country you choose up to 20 working days. While you are at it, feel free to work from any Endava office in the world.
- If you want to come to the office by car or bicycle, we provide a free parking spot in our garage/outdoor parking in Zagreb, Osijek, and Split offices.
- Stay healthy and get regular checks with fully covered additional health insurance policy which includes specialist exams and a physical exam once a year.
- FeelGood@FIVE program - your personal growth is important to us so we provide you with 10 free meetings with a licensed psychotherapist.
- Multisport card with 50% subsidy
- Bond with your team right away - if you work remotely, we cover the onboarding cost which includes transportation and accommodation in one of our offices for a week or two.
- Monthly team gatherings and annual awesome team buildings, such as sailing on Adriatic.
We are waiting for you on your first day with all the equipment prepared and with a dedicated team member (buddy) to welcome you onto our onboarding process.
Hurry up and apply!
Apply for this job
- O nama
- Mi smo FIVE! Agencija koja gradi nagrađivane digitalne proizvode za globalne kompanije iz različitih industrija, s uredima u Hrvatskoj i New Yorku. U potpunosti smo orijentirani na američko tržište gdje ostvarujemo 100% svojih prihoda. Među svoje dugogodišnje klijente ubrajamo Rosettu Stone, Marriott International, Napster, Crestron, Penguin Random House i Erecruit. Naši klijenti navikli su na sveobuhvatan tretman koji uključuje razvoj strategije, dizajn, development, provjeru kvalitete samog proizvoda i korisničku podršku, a u svakom slučaju rezultira podizanjem angažmana, zadržavanjem korisnika i povećanjem prihoda. Svoj uspjeh temeljimo na mjerljivim podacima koji pokazuju koliko je naš proizvod poboljšao poslovanje klijenta i zadovoljio potrebe korisnika. Naš dugogodišnji rad nije prošao nezapaženo, što potvrđuje i niz međunarodnih nagrada poput Mobile UX Awards, Best Mobile Apps, te nominacije za The Webby Awards. Google je prepoznao našu kvalitetu i uvrstio nas u svoj prestižan Developers Agency Program 2018. godine, na čijem se popisu nalazilo ukupno 50 svjetskih agencija. Clutch - predvodnik na tržištu B2B recenzija, smjestio nas je na sami vrh, među top 3 mobile app development agencije u New Yorku.