Do you have a metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity?
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Manager who will work as a part of a team that shapes our marketing strategy, takes care of our brand identity, and helps the business and accounts teams achieve their goals and close sales. Our marketing team will also value your operational experience and strategic thinking.
We know there are a ton of similar job ads, but we’re not just any kind of agency. We offer an opportunity to work with established and mature global brands. During our 21 years of work, we’ve built b and long-term relationships with our clients, which, in translation, means you will gain amazing insight into the ways of working with some of them!What we need from you:
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Lead and support the implementation of the company branding and marketing activities
- support with creation of company presentations, brochures, general marketing material which are aligned with strategy and branding
- Keep track of budget, expenses and establish correlations between activities and revenue
- Research and examine new opportunities and the best practices in target markets
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Executional responsibility on all possible digital marketing channels (SEO, Google Ads, Banner Ads, Social Media Marketing etc.) that attract new clients
- Generating highly interesting email marketing campaigns and maximizing click-through rates.
- Working closely with business development and existing accounts to ensure support is effective, value-based and utilized
- Manage and examine current and potential organic and paid acquisition channels Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of marketing team
- Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of the marketing team
- Keep abreast if marketing trends and best practices
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and the market situation
- Provide full support in the organization and coordination of events and seminars
What you need to land it:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Marketing Manager
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Hands on experience with marketing software and CRM
- Outstanding communications, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
.......and what's in it for you?
- Growth & Development. Once onboarded, you will have opportunities to gain experience, grow, and further develop your expertise participating in internal trainings, seminars, and workshops. We believe in continuous learning and make sure there is educational budget.
- You won’t be bored. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We never stagnate.
- We take care of each other. We love friendly colleagues and are always ready to listen and give a hand when things get rough. We solve problems together, no matter how big or small.
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case, one of the best-in-class digital solutions for our global clients. We don't want to brag, but our team building, and social events are legendary.
- Work-life Balance. We have flexible working hours, and your after-work time is cherished and encouraged. Choose between working from home full time, working from the office, or a mix between the options. If going in the office, bring your furry friend, we are very pet friendly.
- Perks & Benefits. Other benefits, like Multisport card, additional health insurance and loads of internal activations to keep your body and mind healthy plus various kinds of bonuses, because we don’t believe a tap on the shoulder is enough :)
- O nama
- Think about becoming a CMGer? Let us introduce ourselves! We are a digital design agency that delivers digital solutions for global brands at a local level. Our client portfolio is global and strong: from Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, ConvaTec, Cloetta, Edgewell and many others. We've helped them build and manage approximately 1,000 websites worldwide for 21 years in more than 100 markets (and languages) while creating digital content for various digital channels. Our expertise ranges from digital design, e-commerce, smart production (video editing, 3D, transcreation), and technology services (development, SEO, analytics) to more complex projects like helping in shaping business strategies, management & delivery. Our headquarters are in the beautiful city of Pula, with offices in Zagreb, New York, and London, to provide additional support to existing and new clients as easily and quickly as possible. What we do best is content at scale, which gives our clients consistency across markets and reduces duplication of digital waste. Our main purpose is to keep Humanity Digital, internally and externally, with a great focus on three pillars: mental health, expertise, and digital sustainability. Your turn :)